A comprehensive guide from Oracle experts, that will act as your single point of reference for building an Oracle BI 12c system that turns data in actionable insight.
About This Book
- Come, start your first Oracle Business intelligence system and excel in BI with this exhaustive guide
- An all-encompassing guide for your Oracle business intelligence needs
- Learn from the self-paced professional guidance and implement Oracle business intelligence using this easy-to-follow guide by our experts
Who This Book Is For
If your job includes working on data, improving the financial or operational performance of your organization or you are a consultant for the above, then this book is for you. If you have been placed on a business intelligence project, then this book is for you. If you are the Project Manager, Business Analyst or Data Scientist then this book is for you. If you are an end user of Oracle Business Intelligence, then this book is for you too.
Having a basic understanding of databases and the use of Business Intelligence is expected, but no knowledge of Oracle BI is required.
What You Will Learn
- Install OBIEE in Windows, including how to create the underlying Weblogic Application server and the required database
- Build the BI system repository, the vital engine connecting your data to the front end of Oracle BI
- Develop effective analysis, draw out meaning from the data, and present it to end users on interactive dashboards
- Build pixel-perfect, printable reports using the embedded BI Publisher feature
- Build agents for actionable insight and enable your users to act on Business Intelligence at their desktop or