New in the Third Edition:
- Content closely follows AOTA’s Occupational Therapy Practice Framework and Occupational Therapy Vision 2025
- Updated and more extensive provision of evidence that summarizes key findings in current literature
- New theories are presented in the Intervention sections
- Extensive, joint specific and theory-based assessments are provided
- Interventions described are occupation-based, process-based
- Kinesiology concepts presented in a practical, useable way
- Expanded chapters for Spine and Thorax and Hip and Pelvis.
Instructors in educational settings can visit www.efacultylounge.com for additional material to be used for teaching in the classroom.
Kinesiology for Occupational Therapy, Third Edition clearly outlines the need for an understanding of kinesiology in occupational therapy, providing occupational therapists with the evidence necessary to support their intervention strategies.