- eBook available for separate purchase. Faster, smarter, and more convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- New and updated images throughout each text help bring the visual field of sonography to life.
- Up-to-date coverage of diagnostic criteria in every text reflects today’s best practices.
- Pathology boxes with tables of relevant pathologies are ideal for quick reference or review.
- Critical Thinking Questions in every chapter help students apply their knowledge to clinical situations and develop the analytical skills they’ll need for a career in sonography.
- A complete Glossary defines important terminology to help students master the vocabulary of the profession.
- Updated references reflect the latest research in the field.
- A hands-on workbook (available separately for each series title) provides a variety of custom-designed exercises to help students master each objective and get the most out of their study time.
Abdomen and Superficial Structures (Diagnostic Medical Sonography Series) 4th Edition by Diane Kawamura, Tanya Nolan
- Publisher : LWW; 4th edition (November 18, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 864 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496354923
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496354921
11 in stock
SKU: 978-1496354921 Category: Recommended
Kawamura’s Nolan Diagnostic Medical Sonography:Abdomen and Superficial Structures,4th Edition provides an up-to-date, comprehensive, and consistent treatment of abdominal sonography. And is an integral part of the updated Diagnostic Medical Sonography Series , which includes new editions of Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Abdomen and Superficial Structures, Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Vascular System, provides the right content at the right level for the right way to teach and learn.